Last updated: 08/04/2022
For information about the choices we offer in connection with our information practices, please see “Your Choices” below.
Collection of Information
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up to receive our newsletter, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request support or otherwise communicate with us. In these instances, the types of information we collect about you may include your name, email address, social media user names and handles, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect automatically when you use the services
When you use our Services, we automatically collect certain information, including:
• Log Information: We collect log information in connection with your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile apps, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Location Information: We may collect precise location of your mobile device via our mobile apps in accordance with the permission process established by your mobile device operating system. We may also collect the approximate location of your device based the device’s IP address.
• Stored Information: We may access information you have stored on your mobile device via our mobile app in accordance with the permission process established by your mobile device operating system. For example, with your permission, we may access photos or videos from your mobile device photo gallery.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information from the computer or device you use to access our Services, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. We do not alter or change your experience, or otherwise respond to, “DNT” or “do not track” signals.
Information we collect from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from social networks in accordance with their authorization procedures.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
• Communicate with you about services, events, and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of E-SPACE and others;
• Link or combine with information we collect about you; and
• Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information is collected.
Sharing of information
• With third parties with whom we sponsor events if you consent to such disclosure;
• When you participate in interactive features on our Services, information about you may be displayed publicly on our Services and on other sites or online services, including your photos, videos, posts, and other information you choose to provide;
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information in connection with services they perform for us and who are subject to contractual obligations regarding their use of the information;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of E-SPACE or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of E-SPACE assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
We use reasonable security measures designed to protect information about you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Transfer of information to the U.S. and other countries
E-SPACE is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
You may update the online account information you provide to us by logging into your online account. This information should update across the online accounts you use to access the Services.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Newsletters and promotional emails
You may opt out of receiving newsletters or promotional emails from one of our Services by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we will no longer send you newsletters or promotional emails.
Mobile push notifications
With your consent, we may send promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
California privacy rights
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect, to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers (such as name and contact information), internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing behavior), and geolocation data. For more details about the personal information we collect, including the categories of sources, please see the “Collection of Information” section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “Use of Information” section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the “Sharing of Information” section above.E-SPACE does not “sell” the personal information we collect (and will not sell it in the future without providing a right to opt out).
California consumers may make a rights request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will require that you provide additional information in order to verify your request.